Who We Are
Arizona Vascular Specialists (AZVS) is a group of highly specialized vascular surgeons providing patients with the highest quality care.
Our board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons are regarded as some of the most trusted and reliable specialists in southern Arizona. Our professionalism and attention to detail shines through in all that we do.
With AZVS innovative treatment methods, our surgeons have dedicated their careers to the prevention and treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD), aneurysm repair(AAA), carotid artery disease (CAD), venous disease, and varicose veins. We also help people with critical limb ischemia (CLI) who are at risk of losing a limb due to poor circulation.
To build an organization which is committed to creating an outpatient center of excellence by exceeding the clinical quality, customer service and cost performance expectations of our patients.
Our Cutting Edge Facility
When you visit our new 11,000sq ft office, you will understand why we are routinely chosen as a referral source for many of the region’s physicians. AZVS lab is AAAHC accredited and we have carefully selected a staff of individuals who are dedicated to providing you with the best patient experience.
At AZVS, we offer a wide variety of updated minimally invasive endovascular techniques as well as traditional open vascular surgery comprehending a diversity of vascular diseases.
- All aspects of open and endovascular therapy for peripheral vascular disease (PVD) and venous disease
- Thoracic stent grafting
- Lower extremity intervention
- Balloon angioplasty and stenting
- Interventional Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) treatment
- Dialysis access
- Anticoagulation management
- Endovascular and open abdominal aortic aneurysm repair (AAA)
- Renal artery intervention
- Arterial bypass
- Varicose vein/venous insufficiency treatments
- Carotid Artery Disease treatment
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)